We take the responsibility of having your personal information very seriously. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Service. We treat your personal information as we would and do treat our own.
By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email, country of business) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our newsletter, or request any information;
- your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign
- IP addresses.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- administer your account with us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Service;
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We respect your preferences for our email communication with you.
We will send you email relating to your online transactions as well as email newsletters on an opt-in basis.
Except for the purposes of providing the Services, we will not give your name or personal information to third parties.
Aggregate information may be shared with partners of Cheng's Enterprise to plan advertising or promotions and to improve the Service; however, we do not share any individual information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Service, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Service.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Updated: January 2013